Phnom Aural is the tallest peak in Cambodia. It is 1,813 meters tall (other sources give elevations between 1,771 and 1,667 meters). It is in the eastern part of the Cardamom Mountains. To protect the biodiversity of the mountains, Phnom Aural Wildlife Sanctuary was established.
|Elevation||១៨១៣ m (៥៩៤៨ ft)|
|Prominence||១៧៤៤ m (៥៧២២ ft)|
|Listing||Country high point|
- "Aural Mountain" Tourism of Cambodia ដកស្រង់នៅថ្ងៃ 2009-09-15
- Peaklist.org - Southest Asia Phnom Aural is listed here with a prominence of 1,741 m, based on an elevation of 1,810 m. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "Phom Aural" on Peakbagger.com Prominence value by Peakbagger of 1,744 m is based on an elevation of 1813. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "Phnom Aural" GeoNames ដកស្រង់នៅថ្ងៃ 2009-09-15
- "Geography" The Royal Embassy of Cambodia in Canberra ដកស្រង់នៅថ្ងៃ 2009-09-15
- "CAMBODIA'S NATIONAL PARKS AND MOUNTAINS" Adventure-Cambodia ដកស្រង់នៅថ្ងៃ 2009-09-15
- "Cardamom Mountains rain forests" Terrestrial Ecoregions World Wildlife Fund by World Wide Fund for Nature(WWF)
- Protected areas in Cambodia