អង្គការពាណិជ្ជកម្មពិភពលោក (អង់គ្លេស ៖ World Trade Organization, អក្សរកាត់ WTO ) គឺជាអង្គការមួយដែលមានគោលដៅក្នុងការ to supervise and liberalise international trade. The organization officially commenced on January 1, 1995 under the Marrakesh Agreement, replacing the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which commenced in 1948. The organization deals with regulation of trade between participating countries; it provides a framework for negotiating and formalizing trade agreements, and a dispute resolution process aimed at enforcing participants' adherence to WTO agreements, which are signed by representatives of member governments:fol.9-10 and ratified by their parliaments. Most of the issues that the WTO focuses on derive from previous trade negotiations, especially from the Uruguay Round (1986–1994).
World Trade Organization (អង់គ្លេស)
Organisation mondiale du commerce (បារាំង)
Organización Mundial del Comercio (Spanish)
|ការកកើត||January 1, 1995|
|ទីស្នាក់ការ||Centre William Rappard, Geneva, Switzerland|
|សមាជិកភាព||159 member states|
|ភាសាផ្លូវការ||English, French, Spanish|
|ថវិកា||196 million Swiss francs (approx. 209 million USD) in 2011.|
The organization is attempting to complete negotiations on the Doha Development Round, which was launched in 2001 with an explicit focus on addressing the needs of developing countries. កាលពី មិថុនា 2012[update], the future of the Doha Round remains uncertain: the work programme lists 21 subjects in which the original deadline of 1 January 2005 was missed, and the round is still incomplete. The conflict between free trade on industrial goods and services but retention of protectionism on farm subsidies to domestic agricultural sector (requested by developed countries) and the substantiation of the international liberalization of fair trade on agricultural products (requested by developing countries) remain the major obstacles. These points of contention have hindered any progress to launch new WTO negotiations beyond the Doha Development Round. As a result of this impasse, there has been an increasing number of bilateral free trade agreements signed. As of July 2012, there are various negotiation groups in the WTO system for the current agricultural trade negotiation which is in the condition of stalemate.
WTO's current Director-General is Pascal Lamy, who leads a staff of over 600 people in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Agreement on Trade Related Investment Measures (TRIMS)
- Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
- Aide-mémoire non-paper
- Anti-globalization movement
- Criticism of the World Trade Organization
- Foreign Affiliate Trade Statistics
- Global administrative law
- Information Technology Agreement
- International Trade Centre
- Labour Standards in the World Trade Organisation
- List of countries not in the WTO
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Swiss Formula
- Trade bloc
- Washington Consensus
- World Trade Report
- World Trade Organization Ministerial Conference of 1999 protest activity
- See  at WTO official website
- Languages, Documentation and Information Management Division at WTO official site
- "WTO Secretariat budget for 2011". WTO official site. Retrieved 2008-08-25.
- Understanding the WTO: What We Stand For_ Fact File
- Timeline: World Trade Organization at BBC News, 15 February 2012
- Understanding the WTO Handbook at WTO official website. (Note that the document's printed folio numbers do not match the pdf page numbers.)
- Malanczuk, P. (1999). "World Trade Organization". Encyclopaedia Britannica. 442. 305. Bibcode 1999ESASP.442..305M.
- Understanding the WTO: The Doha Agenda
|វិគីមេឌាទូទៅមានមេឌាដែលទាក់ទងទៅនឹង: World Trade Organization|
- Official pages
- Official WTO homepage
- ទ.ឯ.ខ. (1.40 MB) — Highlights of the first decade, Annual Report 2005 pages 116–166
- Glossary of terms—a guide to 'WTO-speak'
- International Trade Centre — joint UN/WTO agency
- Government pages on the WTO
- Media pages on the WTO
- World Trade Organization
- BBC News — Profile: WTO
- Guardian Unlimited — Special Report: The World Trade Organization ongoing coverage
- Non-governmental organization pages on the WTO